Tantra-Mantra For Couples: Corfu, Greece
An Exploration Into Blissful Loving Between Woman & Man
with Deva Premal, Miten and Rafia
Corfu, Greece: Corfu Buddha Hall
July 14-19, 2013 (Fully Booked)
Tantra Mantra offers an exploration into conscious loving between a woman & a man, enhancing the energy play between the female/male polarities through chant, mantra, intimacy and tantric practice.
Rafia, through his awareness and practice of tantra, shares guidance and meditations that uncover the innocent and passionate wonder of openly meeting the opposite sex in grounded polarity. When this happens, both partners relax and become available to enjoy the bliss that is the real potential of sexual union.
This a beautiful and precious opportunity for intimate partners to renew and rejoice in their connection in a loving, sacred and supportive environment.
In these days we will:
- Learn to use the healing and sacred power of the voice to meet and melt with the other on a deep level.
- Learn to strengthen and enhance the sexual polarity in our relationships.
- Open to intimacy with our partner.
- Open channels of energy in the body and learn to circulate that energy with a partner through conscious love-making.
- Be introduced to a vision and understanding of tantra.
- Learn tantric meditations and practice.
Rafia has been leading Tantra and Meditation Retreats for the past 27 years.
He is the creator of the Osho Inner Man Inner Woman work, the Osho Tantra Intensive and is recognized as a leading light in spiritual-therapeutic trainings and 'Essence' workshops.
He is also the founder and co-leader of an intensive and life transforming retreat, The Path of Love. Visit his website for more information about his work.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)